Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ralphs 7.15.11

Savings Tip: Take advantage of store specials such as Ralph's Buy 10 and save $5 instantly. Then match them up with coupons you may have for specific items to maximize in overall savings.


Okay, I guess I'm gonna pay a little here in procrastinating as I'm going to have to pick the good ole' memory bank to share with you my grocery shopping trip to Ralphs this week.


I love Ralphs, but because I'm still not clear on which coupons get a "bonus" coupon ring up (sometimes I see all and sometimes I only see the first coupons getting doubled). So I'm just going to post what coupons I used for these sale items.




Ooops - excuse the chaotic mess in the background. On couponing days, house cleaning go on the back burner, haha!


Anyways - Mayonnaise... Here's the breakdown!


All my items were purchased in groups of 10 to maximize my savings with the store special of $5 off instantly.


Sunny D. On Sale $.99


Pringles. On Sale $.99. Used (3) $1/3 coupons. Final Price $.66 each

Philadelphia Cooking Cremes. On Sale $2.79. Used (6) $.75 coupons. Final Price $2.04 each

Ore Ida Sweet Potato Fries. On Sale $2.49. Used (2) $1/2 coupons. Final Price $1.99 each

Colgate Toothpaste. On Sale $.99. used (4) $.75 coupons and (3)$.50 - Some coupons limit you to 4 "like" coupons in every transaction. Final Price $.25-.50 each.

Kraft Mayonaise. On Sale $2.49. used (5) $.75 coupons. Final Price $1.74 each

Classico Pasta Sauce. On Sale $1.79. Used (2) $1/2. Final Price $1.29 each

Barilla Pic. Pasta. On Sale 2/$3. Used (6) $1 coupons. Final Price $1

Horizon Single Serve Milk. On Sale $.88. Used $.75/3. Final Price $.63 each

Kraft Dressing. On Sale $1.49. Used  (4) $.50 coupons. Final Price $.99 each


I also bought 2-1 lb. Packages of Ground Beef, 1 2-lb Package of Chicken Breast and two books of stamps. Approximately $36.78 without tax.


Total Retail Value with Tax: $229.48
Total Savings with Rewards and Coupons: $130.67


Total OOP with Tax: $98.81.
Not bad, consider almost $17.60 of this was postage stamps =) 






No comments:

Post a Comment