Monday, July 11, 2011

Stater Bros - 07.11.11

I have been dying to get my little tushie over to Stater Bros since the ads came out last week, but have been so busy with...LIFE that I just didn't have the time. Well today the kids slept in and the hubby was working from home so I took advantage of hitting the stores that I missed last week.

Today, I scored these goodies from Stater Bros. Thankfully they were still stocked up on a the two things that I was absolutely there for: Wheat  Thins and Kraft Salad Dressing!



Here's The Break Down:

Wheat Thins on sale for $1.99 Store Special Instant Savings of $3 off when you buy 6 knocking down the price to $1.49 each. Used $1/2 qpns and ended up paying $.99 each.
I purchased 12 to take advantage of the Store Special that Limits you to 4 offers. This will go great for those afternoons that the boys need a little snack.

Kraft Salad Dressing on sale for $1.99 Store Special Instant Savings of $3 off when you buy 6 knocking down the price to $1.49 each. Used $1/2 qpns and ended up paying $.99 each
Again, I purchased 12 to take advantage of the Store Special that Limits you to 4 offers.
Loved the little peelie to the bottle of $.50 off of one bottle of Salad Dressing for future use. Came home $6 worth of qpns to use in the future!


Stater Bros Purified Water on sale for $2.99 - Because we've gotta keep hydrated in this summer heat.

I also purchased Stater Bros Glass Cleaner and a microfiber towel since my car windows were absolutely filthy by the hard water stains.  Safety first =D


Total Retail Value with Tax: $95.59
Total Savings with Store Specials and Coupons: $57.60


Total OOP: $37.99
and came home with $6 worth of coupons for future use of Kraft Dressing.





No comments:

Post a Comment