Sunday, July 10, 2011

Staples - 07.10.11 Taking Advantage of my Savings Pass!!!

Staples Savings Tip #1: If you've got kids or if you're a student yourself, I strongly recommend investing in the Staples Savings Card for Back To School.  For $10 you can save 15% off most your school supplies, every day - once a day between 7/3/11 thru 9/17/11.

Staples Savings Tip #2: Did you know you can use manufacturer coupons at your Staples store? Oh believe it! Read on if you want to know how I saved a little bit to go a long way below.



Okay, so like a complete rookie-dope I completely misplaced my receipt for the breakdown on this hall. BOO!!! I'll try to break it down for you as much as I can remember.


This week kick's off the $.01 and $.25 deals at Staples!


Penny Deals (Limit 2, With a $5 purchase minimum)
Eraser Tops

Quarter Deals (Limit 2, With a $5 purchase minimum)
Staples Stickies (Flags)
BIC Mechanical Pencils
Slider Pencil Case

Dollar Deals (Limit 2)
Children's 2-pack Scissors
Glue Sticks
Mini Note Pads

2 Dollar Deals (No Limit - At least I don't think so)
Push Pins
Staples Highlighters
Coupon Expandable File

Sale Item:
Charmin Basic Toilet Paper on sale for $4.99 with $.25 qpn and Savings Pass Discount they come down to $3.99 for a pack of 16. That's less than $.25 a roll! We got 4 packs =D

There are other great deals that you can find here online Staples Weekly Ad or in today's Sunday Newspaper. 

Total OOP: $35.41

My apologies again, I have no idea where my receipt went so I can't break down the savings. But you do have to admit that's a lot of supplies for the price I paid =D

No comments:

Post a Comment