Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rite Aid 07.11.11

A couple of weeks ago when Rite Aid had a glorious sale on Lysol No Touch Dispensers, I was disappointed to find that they were completely out of stock. So as my first attempt my BFF and I decided to ask for Rain Checks, because the UP Reward Limit was 2, we asked for 2 each and decided that we could wait.  No Touch Dispensers usually retail for about $15.99, but were on sale for $7.99 with an UP Reward of $3 each. We also had $3 off coupons from one of the coupon inserts bringing down our discount significantly to $1.99!!!

So in an attempt to take advantage of this deal and redeem my Rain Check I trekked on over to Rite Aid after picking up some last minute deals at Stater Bros.

Unfortunately, they were still out of stock! BUT I'm always prepared with sorted coupons for all my favorite stores in the event that I should be close to one. I was already there so I decided to take advantage of my time and purchased some goodies...



Walked in with $4 in Up Reward QPNS from a previous visit. 

Soft Soap. Sale Price $2.99, Up Reward $2. Limit 4. Purchased 4, paid $.99 each and rcv'd $8 in Up Rewards

Schick Hydro Razors. Sale Price $7.99. Up Rewards $2. Limit 4. Purchased 4, used $4 qpns and paid $3.99 each and received $8 in Up Rewards.

Cover Girl Naturelux, BOGO 50% off. First Item $7.49, Second Item $3.74. Purchased 4, used $5/2 qpns and paid $6.23 for 2 ($3.12 each)

L'Oreal Kids Shampoo. Sale Price $2/$5. Purchased 6, used $.75 qpns, paid $1.75 each.

Oral B Pro Glide. Sale Price $3.99. Up Rewards $1.50. Limit 4. Purchased 4, used $.75 qpns and paid $3.24 each and recieved $6 in Up Rewards.

Sally Hansen Standard Nail Clipper, BOGO 50% off.Bought varioius Beauty Tools to use $2 qpns. Purchased 8 and paid $14.82 for 5 Nail Clippers, 2 Brow Shapers, and a Nipper. 


Total Retail Value with Tax: $182.06
Total Savings with Wellness Card and Coupons: $96.54

Total OOP: $85.52
and walked away with $21 in Up Reward Coupons to use towards my next purchase!!!
And a rain check for that darn Lysol No Touch!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment